Lusitania (CivClassic 2.0)
|Kingdom of Lusitania|
Flag of Lusitania
Coat of Arms of Lusitania
|Area||2.009 km² (as of May 2021)|
|King Metriximor V|
• Prime Minister
|Foundation date||2 September 2017|
|Succeeded by||Lusitania (CivRev)|
|Motto||In Media Res|
|National Drink||Lusitan Wine|
Lusitania (luːsəˈteɪniːə), officially the Kingdom of Lusitania, is a sovereign independent nation in the Northwestern continent in CivClassic, bordered in the north by the Douro and Tagus River, and the south by the Medi Sea, there's also the colony of Ebora to the South across the Medi Sea. Politically, it shares borders with Varkonia in the North and East, Kaltsburg in the North-East, Luxemburg in the West, Lumière in the Southwest, and Atlantis in the Southeast. Lusitania has a small active population, however, it is relevant due to its contributions to the server, consisting of maps, artwork, builds, and thanks to its diplomatic ties to more important countries, such as Southshire, Yoahtl, Atlantis, SPQR and Mount September.
The economy of Lusitania revolved around winemaking, and it is still a big part of the local culture, however, after the events of the Ore crisis, Lusitania changed its focus and has now diversified its economy to allow more flexibility.
Militarily, it is peaceful, with specific policies such as no trained military, no vaults, limited experience making facilities to avoid military conflict with other nations.
During the decline of CivEx 3.0, Metriximor was looking for a place to call home, after reaching Impasse and heading south in hopes of reaching the Commonwealth he stopped by in the bay of Mersea to eat some food. However, the beauty of the land and its rich and vast natural resources made Metriximor call this place home and begin construction of the Palácio D'Ouro.
A Wave of Construction
After construction on the Palácio D'Ouro began, some nomads passing by joined, and one by one, Lusitania grew in population. Many infrastructures and public construction projects began in the meanwhile: A fully operational metro system, public and private mines, a tunnel for an international rail to Impasse, many factories, public farms, docks, roads, and border defense systems.
It was one of the most active periods of Lusitania, and during this time, it accumulated many resources.
An Age of Abandon
With the beginning of the Somber War and the end of summer, the population on the server dropped, and Lusitania was heavily affected, dropping to only a few citizens active, production of culture, and resources came to a halt. During this time, petty griefers raided the mines and chests of Lusitania, damaged, breaking some of the factories and vandalized the buildings, leaving only a few ruins in place.
The king Metriximor logged a few months later to find Lusitania in ruins, and so went touring around other nations, stopping in Southshire, Yoahtl, Commonwealth, Pacem, Tierra de Conciencia, Mount Augusta and the many other cities located along the Hjaltland-Impasse Transportation Service and the Great Overland Railway.
Upon buying a house in Southshire, Metriximor headed back north to Lusitania with the intent to rebuild Lusitania. Repairing the factories was the highest priority, but what brought him back was the wish to open the Royal Lusitania Winery to make the most excellent Lusitan wines, an international product for exportation.
- Cape Cyprus
The Ore Crisis and Consequences
After the update to 1.12, a distinct lack of ore spawning hit the server, which provoked a global economic crisis. Some nations attempted to shift the currency system unsuccessfully. Due to this, many projects were halted all over the world. Lusitania's diamond stockpile barely managed to last for its duration.
Sometime during the crisis, brewing ceased working, stranding the production of wine, the cornerstone of Lusitania's economy, which was already struggling due to the lack of buyers caused by the Ore Crisis. During this chapter of Lusitania, various attempts to diversify the economic output of the nation to find some other resource that would fill the role of wine in the earlier financial system. A significant change in international policy led Lusitania to claim the ruins of the former city of Rotterdam as well as some of the surrounding areas
- Little Saskatchewan
Olympian Efforts Both at Home and Abroad
Following an increase in activity, Lusitania grew to become more involved in both national and international events, vastly increasing its economy, breaking its first vault, a hidden obsidian vault protected by four bastions located near Rotterdam. The county of Centum Cellas began and finished building a massive cathedral that dominates the skyline of the Eastern part of the mainland. During this period, Lusitania had a significant shift in internal politics to fix problems in the legal system and voting methods. The CivOlympics marks the height of this period, where Lusitania's most prestigious athletes, KnotNSA, Metriximor, and ScandinavianTaco competed and brought home two silvers and three bronzes, ending up in seventh place. In the downtime, the monarch held a vote to rename the Augska archipelago in southern Rotterdam to Llammatown(the other option was Tophertown), which served as a great way to set up deeper ties among other nations in the Northwest quadrant. The beginning of the 2018 summer and the peaceful handover of Rotterdam to Columbia marks the end of this era.
- Petra (Asturias)
- Centum Cellas
Growth of Lusitan industry
At the end of the summer of 2018, Metriximor made efforts to bring back Lusitania into a proper place on the world stage, and a heavy focus was placed on the building of more industries and on recruiting more citizens to increase production. The most relevant update to the entire nation was the construction of a large scale above-ground rail (which complies with the Lusitan National and International Rail Standards) with a pretty significant expansion to the Central Station in Portucale.
- Santo Cristo
- Cape Cyprus -> Cape Ellas
The Ransakistani War
Lusitania was a direct participant of the Ransakistani War, being the center stage for a portion of the war, dubbed by Lusitans as the Battle of Lusitania, which started as a home base for Coventhian forces but ended up being pretty significant for the entire Coalition. Due to enemy interference, the Coalition pulled out of Lusitan territory to UDF nations and built a significant ice network to unify Lusitania to the rest of the Coalition forces, headed by SATO leadership.
These events are remarkable for Lusitania because from the period of the 9th of December until the 16th of December, the enactment of Article 16 of the Lusitan Constitution provoked a full civilian evacuation ordered by the monarch, with many of the fleeing citizens sent to help ice network construction.
All these events culminated at the end of the war with a definitive Ransaki loss, their vault beeing converted to a pool resort as punishment, the cleanup of obsidian by many Lusitan friends and installation of Christmas decorations to celebrate the "Bring the boys back home by Christmas" motto.
The Long Peace
Following the tumultuous period of the Infinity War and the subsequent reconstruction efforts, a new chapter unfolded in the history of CivClassic 2.0 known as the Long Peace. During this era, the server experienced a remarkable transformation, becoming a peaceful place where trade and cooperation flourished among nations. It was a time of growth and prosperity, marked by the rise of newfriend nations and the evolving political landscape.
One significant development during this period was the demise of Mount Augusta, a once prominent city that had long served as a hub of activity. However, the city's influence gradually waned, and in its place, a constellation of Augustan states emerged. Among them, Mount September stood out as a beacon of progress and innovation, heavily influenced by the vision and efforts of squareblob and other like minded individuals. The founding of Mount September brought renewed hope and vitality to the Augustan region.
As the server thrived under the Long Peace, new nations emerged on the scene. One of them was Lambat, a filipino inspired nation with ambitions to carve its own path in the world. Lusitania, recognizing the potential of Lambat, offered guidance and support to the nascent nation. Lambat grew in strength and influence, establishing itself as a notable nation on the server, and very close neighbors of Lusitania, establishing multiple connections between each other, chief among those the L Line.
Despite the growing sense of unity and cooperation among various Augustan states, Metriximor found himself at odds with the Augustan Federation, an alliance that aimed to foster collaboration between like minded Augustan States. Over time, he became disillusioned with the federation's perceived inaction against crimes that went unpunished. Faced with this situation, Metriximor made the difficult decision to leave the Augustan Federation, parting ways with a community he had once been a part of.
On the 18th of December 2021, the server came to a halt, and the virtual realms that had once teemed with life fell silent. The once-thriving communities, cities, and intricate political landscapes were frozen in time, their stories left to be complete on CivMC, and in the case of Lusitania's, on Lusitania (CivMC).
Borders and Colonies
Water surrounds the mainland of Lusitania: On the west and north, the Douro River flows around the coast, the east is split from Seldomland by the Tagus River, and the South is home to the famous Lusitan beaches of the Medi Sea.
Ebora, Lusitania's colony, sits across the Medi sea, it is possible to get there by boat or by rail, near Ebora lies the Topher archipelago and the Colissipo National Forest. There is also the Asturias Mountain Range, and even further west Flower Rock Valley where Solace sits.
Olimpia is the island located southeast of Lusitania. The Medi Sea surrounds it except in the northern bit, where an affluent of the Tagus river flows into it.
Biome and Climate
The mainland of Lusitania is mostly plains, which allows for extensive farming and animal husbandry, as well as providing flat land for terraforming. However, the northeast tip of the landmass is a swampy area that allows access to planting mushrooms and all other kinds of swamp goods, such as slime and vines.
Mersea is a beach biome, which allows for the planting of Sugar Cane and other goods associated with tropical biomes.
Ebora is a mesa biome and is the source of most clay used in the construction of every building in Lusitania, it also serves as a cactus farm, but it is not very developed since chunks are not loaded for the cactus to grow. South of Ebora is the Colissipo National Forest which is a protected area of Lusitania full of Dark Oak Wood trees.
The Asturias Mountain Range, which are the mountains on the other side of the Douro River, which allows for Spruce trees to be planted and therefore allow for more diversity in building materials.
Seldomland is a swamp area that makes for a great place to grow mushrooms and all kinds of jungle woods.
Flower Rock Valley is a flower forest, one of the only on the server and a rare hidden spot with a lot of natural beauty.
Administratively, Lusitania is an aggregate of many counties, which is a piece of land within defined internal borders approved by the Senate that is ruled by a Lord and answers directly to the monarch, each county hosts elections for the position of Lord.
According to the Lusitan Constitution land that does not belong to a county but is within the borders of Lusitania is to be managed by the monarch or the prime minister.
Many counties are legally recognized; however, due to the abandonment and vandalization of Lusitania, many counties are abolished to free up space for newer counties or the expansion of existing counties.
For a county to pass into law, a proposal must be submitted to the Senate and pass with a simple majority.
Aerial view of Portucale
|Famous for||Capital of Lusitania|
|Administrative Building||Palácio D'Ouro|
The capital county of Lusitania, here lies most of the public infrastructure of the country, from the mines to the farms, and many of Lusitania's factories.
The architectural style of Portucale is late medieval, and it is famous for its bright orange acacia roofs.
Mersea, founded by Savalaia, is the third county to be passed into law, is home to some of the country factories, and most importantly, home to the Veneto Palace.
The architectural style of Mersea is Venetian/Italian. There is no current Lord. Mersea is under a big makeover, with the former sugarcane farm moved offshore to allow for the construction of new buildings in its shores.
Former lords and ladies:
Olissipona was the second county passed into law, already existing when Lusitania was first announced to the general public. It consisted entirely of a village of testificate villages, with the sole citizenship belonging to the testificates, being protected under Lusitan law so that their lifestyle was protected.
After the first abandonment of Lusitania, Olissipona became a bunch of ruins, all of its inhabitants dying during a purge of the server mob population.
On the 19th of November of 2021, Olissipona was derelicted and the county itself was annexed into Portucale, due to it's rapid growth.
The fourth county passed into law, the ruins of Petra are still visible to this day, founded shortly before the beginning of the Dark Age. Nowadays, it is absorbed into the county of Portucale, functioning as the site of the Royal Winery. It was founded by DsmFTW.
Cape Ellas also called Cape Cyprus or Cipria was founded by tradespin on the 11th of April of 2018, it is the sixth county passed into law, the planned build style for the cape is crusader castles, such as Limasol. In the summer of 2019, after the squarexplosion many newfriends came to Lusitania, one of them GeneralCrackheh was granted the Lordship of Cape Cyprus and asked in the Senate for it is renaming to Cape Ellas. Afterward, plans to revigorate the county into a much more aesthetic build were drawn, and thanks to the hard work of many Lusitan citizens, it now proudly stands as an elaborate keep surrounded by tall stone brick walls and the Medi Sea.
Little Saskatchewa or Little S was the ninth county to be passed into law, it was founded by _Canada_Syrup_ in the 31st of May of 2018, it is a small village using a dark oak style and consisting of a few small huts and statues. It was home to the former branch of the worker's party, for now, disbanded. It is home to the first overground rail of Lusitania.
The cathedral as seen from Centum Cella's bay
|Famous for||Huge Cathedral|
|Foundation Date||31 May 2018|
Founded by ScandinavianTaco, Centum Cellas, on the 31st of May of 2018, became a county of Lusitania. It incorporates the southeastern part of the mainland, it’s a temperate climate, and ceaseless winds make it ideal for growing white wines. Home to the Cathedral of Centum Cellas, the county is Ecclesiastical in nature as most county functions carried out are within the church’s offices. A subdivision of Centum Cellas, a forest to the church’s north, is called Whitewood and exists as the source of the majority of birch wood from the island. Currently, various topographical efforts aim to make the county even more efficient in its preservation and profit from the natural beauty from which it blesses it.
Niv is located in the Asturias mountain range, both deep underground and also atop on the snowy mountain; it features a dwarf themed build founded by DsmFTW(also the founder of the county originally), which contains a brewery, hot springs, bunker, quarry, and its own unique culture (with the Lusitan love of wine still present), it is the only county where unpaid involuntary work was once allowed.
As of 8 September 2021, Banyough was nominated as the Lady of Mersea upon the construction of a massive ice farm, her first act as Lady of Petra was to ban the practice of unpaid involuntary work and announce the implementation of stricter construction laws. In 11 September 2021, Banyough passed a proposal in the House of Commons renaming the name of the county from Petra (it's former name) to Niv. The name Niv comes from the Portuguese word for snow: Neve.
Olimpia is an island to the southeast of the Lusitan mainland, characterized by it's closeness to the neighboring nations of Tungsten and Atlantis. Like most of Lusitania, it boasts a temperate climate with a very flat terrain suitable for building. Founded by Metriximor in the early days of Lusitania with the intent to one day host the Olympic games in it, it became the home of Charlameme, who was nominated the first Lord of Olimpia and begun construction of a modern city in its shores. Nowadays, Olimpia has a bridge connection to the mainland along with a rail line and a couple of farms and row house styled buildings and a big train station with several shop plots. The current lord of Olimpia is PCRato06.
Also known as Flower Rock Valley, it was founded on 22 November 2020 by MrLlamma, it is located on a valley of the same name and in one of the very few flower forests in all of CivClassic, it sports an incredible amount of fauna and flora. The theme of Solace (the settlement) consists of natural looking buildings that fit in with the forest itself. Throughout the entire region a number of unique natural geological phenomena can be seen, with the first building of Solace itself having been built under one such phenomenon.
More info on the Tungsten page
Emerita is a county that was formed through the division of the previous county, Tungsten. It is located in a region that was known for its Lisbon-inspired building style, which was being actively developed until the server's end.
Emerita, named after the ancient Roman city of Augusta Emerita, has a rich history and cultural heritage. The county aimed to capture the essence of Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal, in its architectural design and ambiance. The Lisbon-inspired building style was characterized by a blend of medieval and modern elements, reflecting the city's historical and contemporary influences.
The central focal point of Emerita was a grand central square, reminiscent of Lisbon's famous squares and plazas. The square served as a hub of activity, featuring ornate fountains, statues, and bustling markets. Surrounding the square were elegant buildings adorned with colorful tiles, intricate facades, and wrought-iron balconies, mirroring the distinctive architectural features found in Lisbon's neighborhoods.
The streets of Emerita were designed to mimic the winding alleys and charming cobblestone paths of Lisbon. Narrow lanes intertwined with wider boulevards, creating a labyrinthine network that invited exploration and discovery. Along these streets, various shops, cafes, and restaurants thrived, offering a taste of Lusitanian cuisine and providing a vibrant social atmosphere for residents and visitors alike.
Politics and Government
According to the Politics and Government section of the constitution, the Lusitan government is lead by a monarch, with a prime minister elected every fortnight.
The government consists of a single chamber, the House of Commons and works under a direct democratic system. Any citizen may propose a law in the Commons and the other citizens vote on it, being able to declare that they either agree with the proposal (aye), disagree with the proposal (nay) or abstain from voting on it (the default if no vote is cast). A 72 hours voting period begins, after which, if the majority of the votes agrees with the proposal, it is then sent to the monarch to either pass it into law or veto it.
Governments of Lusitania
|Prime Minister||Party||Appointed in||Ministers|
|Savalaia||Independent||2 September 2017||-|
|ThomasNoronha||Independent||3 March 2020|
|DarkDevil||Humanitarian Social Movement||1 September 2021||From 1 September 2021 to 29 October 2021:
Same government as the previous
From 30 October to 28 November 2021:
From 29 November onwards:
Same government as previous except for the firing of Public Relations and Architecture ministers
Forming political parties is legal and encouraged.
New proposals go to the House of Commons, where the citizenry gets to vote and suggest amendments. When the commons agree on a consensus, it goes to the Senate, where the Lords of Lusitania reject the proposal with a valid reason or accept it and send it to the king who then gets to approve it or veto it.
Current Political Parties
- Aristocrat Party - A pro-monarchy party led by Deathond whose focus is on expanding military infrastructure on the country and public services.
- Humanitarian Social Movement - A party formed by DarkDevil with the main stated goal being "equal and wholesome treatment of all players, old and new".
Historical Political Parties
- The Worker's Party - A branch from the MTA Worker's Party, led by charlameme. Closed when charlameme became inactive.
- Radical Bezosism Party - A party led by DsmFTW, focus on memes and anti-communism, pro-Jeff Bezos. Closed when DsmFTW became inactive.
- County Party - A party that was formed by a coalition of Savalaia and _Canada_Syrup_ with the focus on more left-leaning policies.
- Union Party - A party led by KnotNSA with plans centered around centralization. Closed when KnotNSA left Lusitania to rejoin Columbia.
- New Anarchist Party - A party led by ComradeRick with no policies established yet.
- Treaty of Hamlet with Columbia - Obsolete
- Treaty of Luxembourg with SPQR
- Treaty of Portucale and Roma with SPQR
- International Resolution to Condemn the Obby Bombing of Cities
- Luso-Tungsten Treaty with Tungsten
- Christmas Agreement also known as December Treaty with Mount September
- Luso-Lambatan Friendship Treaty with Lambat
- L Line Treaty with Gabon, Lambat and Lumière
- Democratic Economic Alliance Treaty with Gabon and Lambat
Participation in International Organizations
- Council of the Medi Sea as the founder and as an active member state.
- Ok Bomber Coalition.
- The international Olympics Comittee.
- Democratic Economic Alliance member
- Lusitania National Park - The Lusitania National Park was planted by the king to mass-produce apples and wood. It is free to use, but Lusitan law protects it, stating that a chopped tree must be replanted by a new one in the location of the old one, and the planting of spare saplings is mandatory.
- Underground Metro System - There is a line going across the Medi sea to the cactus/nether warts/clay farms, the Quarry line, which goes to the old quarry, today fulfilling the purpose of an underground mine and the Cape Ellas line.
- Rail Lines of Lusitania - Both the underground and overground rail system are subject to a set of guidelines. Built extensively by ThomasNoronha.
- Royal Library of Lusitania - Not furnished yet, it will serve as a way to store the culture of both Lusitania and other nations that offer/sell the books to Lusitania.
- Royal Lusitania Winery - Where the production of the finest Lusitan wines, as well the preservation and procreation of the valuable knowledge of the trade essential in this industry, happens.
- Quarry - Mining happens at y level 11, many hallways are not light up, so monsters are plenty, the Lusitan state is not responsible for whatever damage falls on the user of the mines.
- Mersea Bay-Douro River Underground Canal and Bridge - This hooks Mersea Bay to the Douro river to cut the time it takes to travel between Lusitania and Impasse. It was closed off by a work project on the bay of Portucale.
- Multiple Communal Farms - These farms are scattered all over the countryside, their purpose is to feed the populace and produce experience.
- Téspian Auditorium - This theatre hall, set for a grand opening, is where Lusitania holds public festivities, theatre plays, and many other public events.
- CRL Estrela - Lusitania's first navy ship, a caravel currently docked in the bay of Mersea. Furnished by Kloudei.
- Grand Central Station - Connects all the overground rails of Lusitan in a central location.
- Colissipo National Park - Located to the south of Ebora, this national park, is the source of Dark Oak Wood for the of Lusitania and is protected with a special status in Lusitan Law.
- Cathedral of Centum Cellas - A large cathedral built by ScandinavianTaco for religious ceremonies and events to take place.
- Centum Cellas Train Station - A small Portuguese style train station along the Lusitan rail with space for a few shops.
- Olimpia Train Station - A large modern styled train station with a couple of shops along the Lusitan overground rail.
- String Farm - Located in the underground of the island of Olimpia, not afkable and dangerous.
- Skeleton Farm - Located in Portucale, fully afkable.
- Ice Farm - Located in Niv, afkable and big enough for large scale production of ice.
Lusitania is home to a significant amount of wealth. However, it is confined to intermediate products and cannot produce industrial levels of experience and enchanted gear like the biggest nations can. The most significant strain on Lusitania's economy is the small number of citizens; otherwise, there is ample space for farming, and diamond veins are relatively common.
Imports from neighboring nations consist of a multitude of enchanted gear, bastions, higher-level potions, and exotic materials not native to Lusitania's fauna and flora. However, very few exotic materials are not able to be presently grown domestically.
Lusitania is also pioneer in the use of paper money, the Escudo with a flexible exchange rate, starting at 100 Escudos to 1 diamond.
Lusitania is famous for its wine, the apples, and nether warts grow under the intense Medi sun to produce the most authentic and flavorful wines that are then brewed by the most skilled artisans and aged in the highest quality wooden barrels. It is exported to all corners of the map and highly regarded as an intense, tasteful wine with a sweet aftertaste.
Aside from wine, Lusitania's mineral output is enough to allow it to enter the international markets as a high-end item importer.
There are various incentives and efforts by the government to develop the local culture, such as creating cultural the following organizations:
- Literary Club of Lusitania
- Lusitania Geographical Society
- Royal Lusitania Winery
Lusitania culture is very varied from county to county, each county having its quirks and unique features. However, all of them share an appreciation of wine.
- There is a CivTCG card based on Lusitan wine.
- List of nations by area (CivClassic) : Consulted on 10 July 2021
- Metriximor (23 March 2018). “I sold wine for diamonds, and then diamonds for silk touch” – via Discord (#citizens). Lusitania. Retrieved 5 November 2021. Screenshot
- Lusitan Constitution: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XkS5MG15pWhrUTHC9cepP4g9QaKO2l3KE7L_GYrsXzM/edit?usp=sharing
- Handover of Seldomland : https://imgur.com/a/6huy2yW: 3 July 2018 : Consulted on 21 July 2022
- First map of Lusitania : https://imgur.com/a/q3SdZ : Consulted on 25 April 2021
- Metriximor (19 November 2021). “The county of Olissipona has been derelicted and annexed to Portucale so it can expand! :lus: :salute~3: Thank you @banyo and @PetitOiseauGras for the help on derelicting and designing a substitute village (still a wip)” – via Discord (#publicinfo). Lusitania. Retrieved 20 November 2021. Screenshot
- Metriximor (11 April 2018). “From henceforth, the southwestern peninsula shall be known as "The county of Cape Cycrus", and I nominate @tradespin the founder and lord of Capre Cyprus(until there is enough population to hold county elections)” – via Discord (#general). Lusitania. Retrieved 25 April 2021. Screenshot
- Metriximor (31 May 2018). “Canada is settling for a while” – via Discord (#general). Lusitania. Retrieved 25 April 2021. Screenshot
- Metriximor (9 Setembro 2019). “petra is the only county in Lusitania where involuntary work is legal” – via Discord (#in-game-chat). Lusitania. Retrieved 25 April 2021. Screenshot
- Banyough (8 November 2021). “As the newly assigned Lady of the County of Petra, I am announcing that I am planning on having a few changes for this county like having a strict build code (especially if it is an exposed build), new laws (or changing some if there’s any), and a few more. First change would be is that: unpaid unvoluntary work is no longer allowed, and will never be allowed as long as I am in this position. Effective immediately. That will be all.” – via Discord (#citizens). Lusitania. Retrieved 8 November 2021.
- Banyough (11 September 2021). “The voting for the renaming of the county of Petra has ended several hours ago and we’ve got 6 votes for yes, 1 undecided and 1 vote for no. The County of Petra is now (or will now be) officially renamed to: The County of Niv!” – via Discord (#citizens). Lusitania. Retrieved 11 September 2021.
- Foundation of Flower Rock Valley : https://discord.com/channels/422250595911729153/452975786727702538/780215504358211645 : Consulted on 15 February 2021
- Metriximor (3 March 2020). “I hereby nominate @ThomasNoronha as the 3rd Lusitan Prime Minister” – via Discord (#publicinfo). Lusitania. Retrieved 8 September 2021.
- ThomasNoronha (1 August 2021). “I, ThomasNoronha, appointed Prime-Minister of Lusitania on March 3, 2020, by His Majesty, King Metriximor, and by the powers conferred by the current Constitution of the Kingdom of Lusitania, hereby announce the new composition of the government in office: (...)” – via Discord (#publicinfo). Lusitania. Retrieved 8 September 2021.
- DarkDevil (18 October 2021). “congratulations to @Consolo29, our new minister of defense” – via Discord (#government). Lusitania. Retrieved 4 November 2021. Screenshot
- DarkDevil (30 October 2021). “everyone welcome the newest member of my cabinet, @Roman (roman2002py) ! he will be taking over the role of Minister of Culture” – via Discord (#government). Lusitania. Retrieved 4 November 2021. Screenshot
- DarkDevil (25 August 2021). “The Humanitarian Social Movement advocates for equal and wholesome treatment of all players, old and new.” – via Discord (#electoral-debate). Lusitania. Retrieved 8 September 2021.
- Lusitania National and International Rails Guidelines - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1roqX-PX5vYux9R2YQPKKFadwnmb-0Z0SSU_2I_VFNXw/edit?usp=sharing
- Paper Money Act: https://docs.google.com/document/d/10YZfS63TDLj9055cWXoTprmad-fZ4XwKokxOM7UbZJs/edit?usp=sharing
- Icyski (11 March 2022). “https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ACcX-8W2SMxWJzlxguFay9ytAukCPLlO/view?usp=sharing @Metrix :lus:” – via Discord (#general). Lusitania. Retrieved 17 March 2022.