|Republic of Tungsten|
Former flag of the republic of Tungsten
|Capital city||City of Tungsten|
|Government||County of Lusitania (Former Republic)|
|managed by the monarch of Lusitania|
|Succeeded by||Lusitania (CivClassic 2.0)|
|Foundation date||3 August 2018|
The county of Tungsten is a part of Lusitania, currently it is managed by the king Metriximor until a suitable lord is selected by the Lusitan Senate and approved by the monarch. Tungsten is mostly uninhabited except for the large oval building comprising the capital of Tungsten and a few farms on the western portions of it, who are shared with Atlantis.
On 14 March 2020 Lusitan and Tungsten officials agreed to have Lusitania annex the Tungsten territory so that Lusitania could protect and maintain Tungstenese historical buildings and patrol it's borders from random obby bombers who may cause further damage to the area.
The terms outlined in the treaty were, summarised:
- The Tungsten territories will become part of Lusitania
- Lusitania has to take care of existing structures
- Lusitan authorities must not partake of existing Tungstenese wealth
- Lusitania must respect the Tungsten cultural identity
- Tungsten may revoke this treaty after a prior notice
After it became a part of Lusitania, a large overland rail that connected to Portucale and the rest of Lusitania's counties was built across it.
Tungsten is mainly made up of large, flat plains, it sits on the northern shores of the Medi Sea and south of Impasse's Swamp.
- Announcement of Tungsten : https://reddit.com/r/civclassics/comments/9483pu/republic_of_tungsten_is_recruiting_new_people/ : Grabbed on 28 of October 2020
- Luso-Tungsten Treaty : https://reddit.com/r/LusitaniaCiv/comments/fio0hv/lusotungsten_treaty/ : Grabbed on 28 October 2020