BritishWanderer as of April 2021
|Main Residence||Bedford Commons, Pavia|
|Known Spoken Languages||English|
|First Civ Server||Civcraft 2.0|
|Iterations played on|
BritishWanderer, also known as simply Brit or Danny on CivMC is a Pavian politician and businessman, as well as moderator and superfriend on CivMC. On past servers, he was a Gabo-Varko-Septembrian politician, diplomat that had served as a Chancellor in Gabon, a Judge in Mount September and a chairman of the ADB.
BritishWanderer had an early upbringing on CivClassics in the nation of Vzis in June 2017. When Vzis disbanded in mid July 2017, he joined the breakaway state of Vallera serving as Governor of Vallera from July 2017 - Sept 2017. BritishWanderer retired in late 2017, returning to help found the nation of Gabon in June 2018.
He served as the 1st Gabonese Chancellor under Queen GetSkinny from June 2018 - Nov 2018. An attorney and practiced diplomat, BritishWanderer first drew public attention on CivClassics through his work on the United Northern Congress.
He went onto serve as Spokesperson for the UNC through March 2019 - July 2019 and later served as a Varkonian Senator representing Gabon through July 2018 - Oct 2020, before finally serving as Speaker of the Senate of the Grand Duchy of Varkonia from Jan 2019 - Oct 2020. During his term as a Varkonian Senator, BritishWanderer served as Crown Prosecutor and aided in the creation of the Code of Laws and Judicial Bill which were still in use at end of the world.
Influences and Relationships
BritishWanderer has been influenced heavily by the statesmanship teachings of Mickale, a companionship which has lasted since Civcraft 2.0. His style of writing and legal documents draws from the styles of both Mickale and Jamietech, the three of whom often worked together on legal documents. Their most notable legal documents on CivClassics are the initial UNC Charter and the 1st Varkonian Constitution.
BritishWanderer has enjoyed a long and close friendship with Gobblin, and are often seen together in-game, currently often on CivMC. He and Gobblin have served alongside each other in a myriad of governments such as that of Volterra, in Varkonian as Senators, in Gabon as Chancellor & Vice Chancellor respectively, and most recently, in Pavia as high-ranking government officials and businessmen.
- Icenia - (Citizen, Senator, President)
- Volterra - (Citizen, Senator, Viceroy)
- Balkania - (Citizen)
- Eterna - (Citizen)
- Volterra - (Citizen)
- Volterra - (Citizen, Senator, Emperor)
- Lusatia - (Citizen, Minister of Defence)
- Vzis - (Citizen, Judge)
- Vallera - (Citizen, Governor)
- Gabon - (Citizen, Councillor, Lord High Chancellor)
- Varkonia - (Citizen, Senator, Speaker of the Senate)
- United Northern Congress - (Spokesperson, Representative for Varkonia)
- Mount September - (Resident, Judge)
- AllenY (September 22, 2021). “[Election Result] Judge Congratulations to @Dominic M. Toretto on being elected to a term as judge of the Supreme Court of Mount September [...]” – via Discord (#announcements). Mount September. Retrieved October 27, 2021.
- RedDevel (October 27, 2021). “Welcome to the new Augustan Development Bank's chairman: @Danny. :ADB:” – via Discord (#announcements). Augustan Federation. Retrieved October 27, 2021.
- Commission appointing BritishWanderer to Chancellor of Gabon :https://gabon.vercel.app/announcement/commission-appointing-britishwanderer-to-the-office-of-the-lord-high-chancellor-of-the-principality-of-gabon/
- The Charter for the UNC was signed at Balmoral by each national leader, this is marked at the bottom of the charter referencing Gabon's impact in drafting the charter : https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vShML_sWxZ7RaXtY5XKO1eGAMo6_f9279zH1tQ-ceDAxAn_-rRwEH6G6TKSSWkio1OWzfvl-ZtYosPK/pub
- BritishWanderer Announcing the UNC to the International Community : https://www.reddit.com/r/civclassics/comments/9dp9i5/official_announcement_of_the_united_northern/