|Main Residence||Balmoral Castle, Gabon|
|Known Spoken Languages||English|
|First Civ Server||Civcraft 2.0|
|Iterations played on|
BritishWanderer, also known as simply Brit or Danny is a Gabo-Varko-Septembrian politician, diplomat and nerd currently serving as the Lord High Chancellor for Gabon, as a Judge in Mount September and as chairman of the ADB.
BritishWanderer previously served as the 1st Gabonese Chancellor under Queen GetSkinny from June 2018 - Nov 2018. An attorney and practiced diplomat, BritishWanderer first drew public attention on CivClassics through his work on the United Northern Congress. He went onto serve as Spokesperson for the UNC March 2019 - July 2019 and as a Varkonian Senator representing Gabon July 2018 - Oct 2020, before serving as Speaker of the Senate of the Grand Duchy of Varkonia from Jan 2019 - Oct 2020. Whilst a Varkonian Senator, BritishWanderer served as Crown Prosecutor and aided in the creation of the Code of Laws and Judicial Bill which are both still in use to this day.
BritishWanderer had an early upbringing on CivClassic in the nation of Vzis in June 2017. When Vzis disbanded in mid July 2017, he joined the breakaway state of Vallera serving as Governor of Vallera from July 2017 - Sept 2017. BritishWanderer retired in late 2017, returning to contribute to the founding of the nation state of Gabon in June 2018 and has remained active in the community since.
He was elected Judge of Mount September on the 22nd of September 2021 and was named chairman of the ADB on the 27th of October 2021, marking his entry into Septembrian politics.
Influences & Friendships
BritishWanderer has been influenced heavily by the statesmanship teachings of Mickale, a companionship which has lasted since Civcraft 2.0. His legalese style is said to be guided by both Jamietech and Mickale, the three of whom have worked together on legal documents often, most notably on CivClassics being the initial UNC Charter and the 1st Varkonian Constitution. BritishWanderer enjoys a close friendship with Gobblin, and are often seen together in-game. He and Gobblin have served alongside each other in a myriad of governments such as that of Volterra, and as Varkonian Senators and more recently served together in Gabon as Chancellor & Vice Chancellor respectively.
- Icenia - (Citizen, Senator, President)
- Volterra - (Citizen, Senator, Viceroy)
- Balkania - (Citizen)
- Eterna - (Citizen)
- Volterra - (Citizen)
- Volterra - (Citizen, Senator, Emperor)
- Lusatia - (Citizen, Minister of Defence)
- Vzis - (Citizen, Judge)
- Vallera - (Citizen, Governor)
- Gabon - (Citizen, Councillor, Lord High Chancellor)
- Varkonia - (Citizen, Senator, Speaker of the Senate)
- United Northern Congress - (Spokesperson, Representative for Varkonia)
- Mount September - (Resident, Judge)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 AllenY (September 22, 2021). “[Election Result] Judge Congratulations to @Dominic M. Toretto on being elected to a term as judge of the Supreme Court of Mount September [...]” – via Discord (#announcements). Mount September. Retrieved October 27, 2021.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 RedDevel (October 27, 2021). “Welcome to the new Augustan Development Bank's chairman: @Danny. :ADB:” – via Discord (#announcements). Augustan Federation. Retrieved October 27, 2021.
- ↑ Commission appointing BritishWanderer to Chancellor of Gabon :https://gabon.vercel.app/announcement/commission-appointing-britishwanderer-to-the-office-of-the-lord-high-chancellor-of-the-principality-of-gabon/
- ↑ The Charter for the UNC was signed at Balmoral by each national leader, this is marked at the bottom of the charter referencing Gabon's impact in drafting the charter : https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vShML_sWxZ7RaXtY5XKO1eGAMo6_f9279zH1tQ-ceDAxAn_-rRwEH6G6TKSSWkio1OWzfvl-ZtYosPK/pub
- ↑ BritishWanderer Announcing the UNC to the International Community : https://www.reddit.com/r/civclassics/comments/9dp9i5/official_announcement_of_the_united_northern/