|Number of Locations||3|
|Key People||SamBonusG minemaster933|
|Number of Employees||2|
|Revenue||600d per week|
|Established in||March 2021|
The Lazuli Corporation, or LazuliCorp, is a conglomeration of revenue-producing projects that are involved mainly in the Mount September economy. The corporation was founded in early 2021 by SamBonusG after joining Mount September, and consists of a few major companies with ambitious goals of spreading the network throughout the world:
- Sam’s Spoils is a store in the MtS mall that sells various different items such as netherrack, snitches, brewing stands, redstone, coal, etc.
- Bonusgrad Zoo is a zoo within Mount September that has rarities such as zombie and skeleton horses, endermites, and slime blobs, as well as many other animals not commonly seen in the wild.
- Tink's Cat Cafe is a small shop where you can buy coffee and cookies and hang out with a bunch of cats. You can also adopt the cats that are there, or purchase a cat spawn egg of your own.
- Lazuli Stables is a horse-raising farm that sells the fastest horses with the highest jumps, complete with iron horse armor and saddles.
- Lazuli Oceanic is currently the main source of revenue for LazuliCorp however, bringing in over 90% of the company’s total profits. Lazuli Oceanic is a mining company that voyages out into unclaimed territory in the ocean and does large-scale mining deep beneath the waves to find the most isolated diamond veins, as well as raking in a huge amount of iron and gold.
Lazuli Corp. went public on June 23rd, 2021.
It is currently worth around 4000 diamonds.