Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Lazuli Corporation, or LazuliCorp, was a conglomeration of revenue-producing projects that were involved mainly in the Mount September economy out of Lazuli Tower. The corporation was founded in early 2021 by SamBonusG after joining Mount September, and consisted of a few major companies that had spread a network throughout the world.
|Number of Locations||7|
|Number of Employees||1|
|Revenue||600d per week|
|Established in||March 2021|
- Sam’s Spoils was a chain that sold various different items such as netherrack, snitches, brewing stands, redstone, coal, etc. It had stores in Mount September, Acadia, and Lambat. Another store was located in Sussex, but was shut down after the country collapsed.
- Bonusgrad Zoo was a zoo within Mount September that had rarities such as zombie and skeleton horses, endermites, and slime blobs, as well as many other animals not commonly seen in the wild.
- Tink's Cat Cafe was a small shop where you could buy coffee and cookies and hang out with a bunch of cats. You could also adopt the cats that were there, or purchase a cat spawn egg of your own.
- Lazuli Stables was a horse-raising farm that sold the fastest horses with the highest jumps, complete with iron horse armor and saddles.
- Lazuli Spawn Labs was an underground hall beneath Lazuli Tower that had a huge exhibition of almost all the mobs available on the server. The massive structure was once used for private experimentation for testing the reactions of certain spawn eggs. However, it later opened itself up to the public so that the exhibitions and the beautifully constructed Bonusgrad Hall could be seen by anyone. You could also purchase any type of spawn egg there.
- Lazuli Oceanic was the main source of revenue for LazuliCorp, bringing in over 60% of the company’s total profits. Lazuli Oceanic was a mining company that voyaged out into unclaimed territory in the southeast ocean and did large-scale mining deep beneath the waves to find the most isolated diamond veins, as well as raking in a huge amount of iron and gold. It's main base of operation was called Lazuli Oceanic HQ, or LOHQ.
Lazuli Corp. went public on June 23rd, 2021. At the time it's net worth was 1,554.3 diamonds.
All shares were completely sold out by November 5, 2021. 49% of the company was now owned by shareholders.
By the time the world of Civ Classics came to an end, LazuliCorp's net worth had skyrocketed to 9,363.4 diamonds. Share value had increased by 671%, and a total of 2,162 diamonds had been handed out to shareholders as dividends.