Lokilog at the CivClassics 2.0 EOTW party, wearing an Okashiman banner.
|Known For||Producing the political map, making Civball art|
|Main Residence||Altepetl, Yoahtl|
|Known Spoken Languages||English|
|First Civ Server||Devoted 3.0|
|Iterations played on|
Lokilog, also known as simply Loki, is a player who joined civ in 2017, on Devoted 3.0.
Lokilog originally joined civ in Devoted 3.0, where he settled in Mount Augusta. Here, he met HiddenShantu (then known as Crusher6581), who later invited him to join the his nation of Odresh to the north. Here, the two of them worked to build the nation, though this did not go well as they were both newfriends. Later, when Devoted shut down, they moved to TheRealmsMC, and founded another short-lived Odreshi nation. Here, they became friendly with Hokkaido, with which they merged together when Realms shut down to form Okashima. Lokilog made his residence here and served a term as the Minister of Culture, but once again split off as the nation became inactive, recreating Odresh with other former citizens. Here, he served multiple terms as the F.A.R., Odresh's leader. After getting involved with the Odresh-Phylon Conflict, he went inactive in early 2019. For the next nine months, he fell in and out of activity, and then returned for a more stable presence in December 2019. In February 2020, he began work on Odresh's new capital city, Entura. He then moved with the rest of Odresh to CivRealms in spring 2020, during which Odresh existed in yet another iteration. After some months on Realms, Loki went inactive after the release of the new continent, and mostly stayed that way until the release of the CivReign Beta, where he founded Entura. With Beta2 still in development, he now resides in Yoahtl on CivMC.
Citizenship and Govt. Offices
- Mount Augusta
- Okashima (Minister of Culture - 1 term)
- Odresh (F.A.R. - 3 terms, Lt. F.A.R. - 1 term, Lt. Governor - 2 terms)
- Odresh (High Justice)
- The wiki pages for Odresh and Odresh-Phylon Conflict, as well as this page, are primarily written and maintained by Lokilog, although this raises the concern of bias.
- From November 2018 to January 2019, Lokilog produced the world political map, and introduced a more minimalist style that continues to be used today.
- Lokilog has produced multiple civball images for various events, including the acceptance of Odresh into the NCA and the one-year anniversary of the Odresh-Phylon Conflict.
- Much of Odresh's infrastructure was build primarily by Lokilog, including the mountain paths, the Batavian fortress, and much of the city of Entura.
A district map of Odresh, overlayed onto the civmap height map.
- The most common pronunciation of Lokilog is 'low-key-log'. However, the intended pronunciation is 'low-key-low-g'.