|Known For||Producing the political map, making Civball art|
|First Civ Server||Devoted 3.0|
|Iterations played on|
Lokilog originally joined civ in Devoted 3.0, where he settled in Mount Augusta. Here, he met Crusher6581, who later invited him to join the his nation of Odresh to the north. Here, the two of them worked to build the nation, though this did not go well as they were both newfriends. Later, when Devoted shut down, they moved to TheRealmsMC, and founded another short-lived Odreshi nation. Here, they became friendly with Hokkaido, with which they merged together when Realms shut down to form Okashima. Lokilog made his residence here and served a term as the Minister of Culture, but once again split off as the nation became inactive, recreating Odresh with other former citizens. Here, he served multiple terms as the F.A.R., Odresh's leader. After getting involved with the Odresh-Phylon Conflict, he went inactive in early 2019. For the next nine months, he fell in and out of activity, and then returned for a more stable presence in December 2019. In February 2020, he began work as the primary architect of Odresh's new capital city, Entura. He has since moved with the rest of Odresh to CivRealms.
Citizenship and Govt. Offices
- Mount Augusta
- Okashima (Minister of Culture - 1 term)
- Odresh (F.A.R. - 3 terms, Lt. F.A.R. - 1 term, Lt. Governor - 2 terms)
- Odresh-Phylon Conflict, (Phylon v. Odresh, fought for Odresh).
- The 2020 siege of Pinkerton vault, (Mirtente + Yoahtl v. NATO, fought for the Mirtente + Yoahtl). See also: NATO-Mir War
- The wiki pages for Odresh and Odresh-Phylon Conflict, as well as this page, are primarily written and maintained by Lokilog, although this raises the concern of bias.
- From November 2018 to January , Lokilog produced the world political map, and introduced a more basic style that continues to be used today.
- Lokilog has produced multiple civball images for various events, including the acceptance of Odresh into the NCA and the one-year anniversary of the Odresh-Phylon Conflict.
- Much of Odresh's infrastructure was build primarily by Lokilog, including the mountain paths, the Batavian fortress, and much of the city of Entura.
A district map of Odresh, overlayed onto the civmap height map.
- Lokilog firmly holds the position that obbyboming is a sort of civ war crime that should not be used in any situation, given that it is purely targeted at civilian infrastructure and has little bearing on military assets.
- The most common pronunciation of Lokilog is 'low-key-log'. However, the intended pronunciation is 'low-key-low-g'.
- Lokilog and Crusher6581 have consistently worked together since they met in Devoted 3.0 to form the various iterations of Odresh