Jump to navigation Jump to search
An excerpt from Empty Promises Issue 13.
|Foundation date||4 Oct. 2013|
|Issues||13 (as of February 2021)|
Empty Promises is "Civ's longest running newspaper/magazine/bad joke". It was started by Dr_Oracle on October 4th 2013 and publishes articles, columns, interviews, comics, cartoons, and conducts investigative journalism.
- Civcraft 3.0:
- Civcraft 2.0:
- Issue 8: Out with a Bang, A Loose Cannon, Astrology, and more. (May 11th 2014)
- Issue 6: They who govern, Never Nether, and more. (Nov. 2nd 2013)
- Issue 5: Not on My Lawn, Big City Pipe Dream, Dumb Cities, LSIF, and more. (Oct. 25th 2013)
- Issue 4: Minas Minus Solis, Whether to Nether, and more. (Oct. 11th 2013)
- Issue 3: Hero Retires, How are Cities so Stable?, Search for the Golden Key, and more. (Oct. 8th 2013)
- Issue 2: Is Wilgar the New God?, and more. (Oct. 6th 2013)
- Issue 1: Architecture, and more. (Oct. 4th 2013)
- Dr_Oracle requesting staff and describing Empty Promises. https://old.reddit.com/r/civclassics/comments/9cv1di/yearly_empty_promises_staffing_request/