|Known For||Pigeons, Cannibalism|
|Main Residence||Altepetl, Yoahtl|
|First Civ Server|
|Iterations played on|
MechanicalRift is a civ player most known for spreading his pigeon religion, and during CivClassic 2.0 regularly asking for a cannibalism plugin to be made and added to the server. He first joined CivClassics on the 17th of July 2021, MechanicalRift's first Civ server, having found it looking for a server like Stoneworks because the actual Stoneworks server was too full. He is currently the Chieftain of the Ololtic. During the Columbian Olympics he won the most gold medals, helping to secure Yoahtl at the top of the medal table. MechanicalRift has seen combat having participated in the Battle of Eddie Murphy, and ending the Okx Crisis by pearling Okx.
Awards and Honors
- 1st place in Pig Racing
- 1st place in Parkour
- 1st place in PvP Tournament
- Gold medal in 1v1 Kit PvP Tournament
- Gold medal in Thimble
- Bronze medal in Spleef
- MechanicalTide (2022/04/28). “i joined on the 17th of july 2021” – via Discord (#marketplace-of-shuba). Yoahtl. Retrieved 2022/04/28.
- Olympian Alltime Records https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19SdoTY5ywljqbngolLIOeZpAP4qC8wm6j3T9noVBh44/edit#gid=1180554119
- MechanicalTide (2022/04/28). “i pearled okx” – via Discord (#marketplace-of-shuba). Yoahtl. Retrieved 2022/04/28. Screenshot
- Toumasz (2022/04/27). “yeah correct” – via Discord (#general). CivWiki. Retrieved 2022/4/27.