|Blue Sylvaer I, Kaiser of the United Federal Republic of Hjaltland|
Kaiser BlueSylvaer I in full battle regalia
|Main Residence||Blue's House, Hjaltland Proper|
|First Civ Server||Civcraft 2.0|
|Iterations played on|
BlueSylvaer I was the Kaiser of the United Federal Republic of Hjaltland and was the de-facto head of the Western Alliance and SATO previously. It was announced BlueSylvaer would be an admin on the upcoming server CivMC but he left the team before CivMC released.
BlueSylvaer began as a lowly farmer, but his intense drive to apply entrepreneurial spirit to every endeavor effected his meteoric rise to the spotlight. One of the most productive and reliable EXP suppliers in late Civcraft 2.0, Civcraft 3.0, and CivClassic 2.0, he has established a large following. The founding of Hjaltland was more of an economic move than anything, but his wealth would soon draw increasing envy and lead to the military buildup of Hjaltland.
Blue established Hjaltland in a taiga - native territory for the Nordic nation - far in the south of the world. Seeking to avoid as much scrutiny as possible, he led the country in a period of rapid expansion. By August, 2017, he would be the owner of the largest vault on the server. Despite such ostentatious builds, Hjaltland Proper saw little raiding activity.
On October 8th, 2017, sintralin's "Nox" faction - formerly known as Lexington - declared war on Hjaltland. After acknowledging the declaration, Hjaltland quickly mobilized, destroying Nox infrastructure in the End and removing bunkers near its ally, The Commonwealth. 6 months and many pearls later, Blue led the diplomatic and military effort to end the war. His shrewd tactics saw the Western Alliance's power waxing and Nox reduced to hunkering in the North World Border Vault. On April 9th, 2018, a coalition force led by Hjaltland, Mir, and SATO fighters broke Nox's vault and pearled much of the nation's leadership, ending the war.
BlueSylvaer was banned on CivClassic 2.0 for doxing another player and was given a 12-month ban, despite this usually being a permanent ban.He has since changed his defense to say that he was lied to, and believed that the person he had doxxed had caused the suicide of one of his friends. He alleges he was misled about the situation to provoke his outrage (the person is still alive).
He attempted to implicate CivClassic as the radicalizing force behind MedwedianPresident, the Snapchat map hacker, and wolfdevon, a former neo-nazi turned muslim that committed two homicides, who played on earlier civ servers.
- BlueSylvaer self-reports himself in anticipation of an incoming report from HanTzu 
- BlueSylvaer describes what he desires to inflict on his victim 
- BlueSylvaer further indicates his wish for harm to come upon his victim and makes a racial remark 
- BlueSylvaer downplays his actions and shows a general lack of empathy and regret months after his ban 
- Blue defends himself in late 2021 re: his outburst towards the person he doxxed in a private discord.
- BlueSylvaer previews the e-mail he later sends to various news organizations 
- BlueSylvaer shows the response he receives from BuzzFeed and discusses what else he will implicate 
- BlueSylvaer further discusses topics of CivClassic and appearingly jokes about using another players real first and last name as his alias 
- "Evidence Regarding BlueSylvaer and Friends" a pdf document by unknown author(s)
- Wingzero54 statement