The ACGG, or the Archeology, Cartography, and Geography Guild, is a guild covering Archeology, Cartography, and Geography. Its' headquarters are in Acadia.
An Exploration Log written by SpacemanSpleef was set to be released sometime in Early June, 2021, however it despawned in Nexton due to an unknown death, and Spleef respawning 11k away. He began working on a second log, but the original 30+ pages are lost to the sands of time. The second Log was lost in late May, also being 30+ pages due to obby bombing on the Chanseatic State railways he was exploring suffocating him.
|ACGG Guild Hall, New Turing, Acadia|
• Guild Leader
• Master Cartographer
• Master Archeologist
- Exploration-Explore the world and its cities, both new, and old
- Preservation-Keep the old cities and builds as well preserved as when they were built
- Accuracy-Make accurate maps, and surveys, and keep builds accurate
Excavation & Preservation Sites
- Vanhoover-started on May 8, 2021
- Holy Tree-started on May 13th, 2021
- Tau'rynn-started on May 14th, 2021- Now a special care site, under direct supervision of the ACGG after removal of nearly all the stone reinforced blocks and the fixing of the rail station