East Jolington Peace Treaty
|East Jolington Peace Treaty|
|Signed||2nd of October, 2021|
|Format||A Google doc file|
Its terms can be summarized as follows:
- Jolington recognized East Jolington independence and sovereignty.
- Both sides agreed to forgive crimes committed during the war.
- Jolington agreed to remove snitches and flags from East Jolington.
- Jolington payed a sum of 10 diamonds for damages.
- Both sides agreed to respect the laws of the other, especially the Pomerium Act of Jolington Citadel.
- East Jolington Peace Treaty document https://docs.google.com/document/d/1omJiMnKA_MGA6s-aYhnJmzaBAImg694UcG2Bk-f1yfU/edit