Civcraft Socialist Coalition
The Civcraft Socialist Coalition (or CSC) was a coalition of allied Socialist federative states within a common area (the deep +,+) on Civcraft 2.0. Its creation was for the purpose of advancing socialism and national self-determination on the Civcraft server. They "aimed to uphold the sovereignty, security and stability of each nation in the union and aid the progression of each nation’s economy, military and infrastructure." By providing common military, vault and trade alliance they would "prevent any regression from greatness and prosperity." They considered "any leftists comrades if they are willing to work with us to better the server by making strides in the the struggle for an internationalist egalitarian society." The CSC was initially a prominent regional alliance in the +,+ alongside the U3P, and its members also included those in the LSIF. Activity dwindled in early 2014 until the remaining citizens of the CSC reformed and revamped it into a single state, the Reunion of Soviet Socialist Republics, or RSSR, in March 2014. The RSSR itself fell inactive after the summer of 2014, leading to its annexation by Titan.
The founding cities - namely Quito, Prosperity, and Proletarskaya - will be centered around commonly owned ground which will house a vault, along with structures purporting the glory of proletarian struggle. Outside of the commonly owned ground will be semi-autonomous regions, or cities/counties.
The purpose of Civcraft Socialist Coalition:
1. The creation of a defense alliance of socialist nations on the server.
2. The creation of a vault for the detainment and capture of counter-revolutionaries.
3. The creation of a common propaganda program by which all nations are promoted.
4. The creation of common trade alliances and embargoes.
5. The creation of a common subreddit and mumble channel.
6. The sharing of means of production for betterment of all.
The governmental structure of the Civcraft Socialist Coalition is as follows:
1. Each allied state will elect 3 representatives (People's Ministers) in accordance to their own laws for the Civcraft Socialist Coalition's Federal Association.
2. The Federal Association will meet when there is to be a referendum on an issue pertaining to the C.S.C. as a whole - including, but not limited to: external affairs, detainment of counter-revolutionaries, a change in the constitution, trade alliances and embargoes, foreign and internal aid, and a common mumble channel.
3. The Federal Association's end decisions will rely on a majority vote.
The inclusion of a city/county into the Civcraft Socialist Coalition is as follows:
1. A populated settlement of the city/county must be within 1500m of a current populated settlement of a city/county within the coalition.
2. The city/county is to purport leftist ideology within their government - up to the discretion of the People's Ministers.
3. A majority vote of the People's Ministers will determine inclusion into the C.S.C. as long as they are in agreement of the above two points.
The exclusion of a city/county out of the Civcraft Socialist Coalition is as follows:
1. The city/county must be deemed by the People's Ministers as a threat to the C.S.C. or,
2. The city/county must be deemed a non-Socialist organization by the People's Ministers.
3. A majority vote of the People's Ministers will determine exclusion out of the C.S.C.
The secession of a city/county out of the Civcraft Socialist Coalition is as follows:
1. A city/county may remove itself from the authority as the C.S.C. if a vote is taken place and,
2. The vote shows a majority of the active population is against inclusion of itself within the C.S.C. </WRAP>