Citizens' Action Party
|de facto dissolved with the ending of CivClassic
|Lambat National Party
Center-left to Center
The Citizen's Action Party (CAP) (Filipino: Partido ng Aksyon ng Mamayan) was a Lambatan big tent, center-left liberal and civic-nationalist political party on CivClassic, its last leader was Creepi0n. It was the successor to the Lambatan National Party (LNP), another defunct one-man party.
Ideology and positions
CAP supported pro-market and socially progressive policies while promoting national unity and Lambatan cultural heritage. On foreign policy, most of the CAP was fairly supportive of the World Police and leaned towards international cooperation. It supported both the CES and the Augustan Federation in terms of economic cooperation, but generally opposed involvement in most of these organizations' defense programs. The CAP have advocated for the establishment of the elected and permanent Legislative Assembly to supplement the citizenry's legislative powers. This major goal of the party has been reached on November 8th with the ending of the Fifth Constituent Assembly.
Logo and symbols
- Kaprediem - President of Lambat
- Creepi0n - Speaker of National Assembly (Lambat)
- 4pocalypse4risen - Governor of Greater Duskwood; Mayor of Lambat City
- Kloudei - Representative in the National Assembly (Lambat)
- Metriximor - King of Lusitania
- Banyough - Queen of Lusitania
- AK - former President of Capeland; Vice President of Lambat
- IceCarim - Representative in the National Assembly (Lambat)