|The Village of Sun|
Flag of the Sun
Banner of Sun
|Activity level||None as of February 2022|
• Vice Mayor
|Foundation date||December 2021 (pre-VintageCiv)|
|Motto||"Praise the Sun!"|
Sun was established in the beta of Vintage Civ, when KingOfTheMochas randomspawned near where Ampryn had built a small starter shack and decided he would settle with him to get a grasp on Vintage Story mechanics. The town initially had no name, and was dubbed "Cool Settlement" by Ampryn, which KingOfTheMochas shortened to "Colsett" for aesthetic reasons. Nickflik0934 and Grumpywalnut96 joined soon after, and the name Sun was decided soon after. After 1.0 began, they were joined by Topher3001, Plaic, and others. The decline of the town began when Ampryn suddenly vanished from all Vintage Story discords, and accelerated after the Plaic Incident, when Sun was sacked and lost most of it's low to medium-tier possessions. By early February, KingOfTheMochas was the only remaining active player in Sun, and eventually dissolved the town and left to join the Crimson Cliffs.
- Other than being a city-state in Vintage Civ, the sun is that big bright thing up in the sky if you decide to go outside during the day.
- You should not look directly into the sun (see example provided)
- Humans require sunlight, like plants.
- Humans are not plants.
- The earth rotates around the sun, not the other way around.
- All planets rotate around the sun.
- The sun is very very hot.
- The sun will explode into a red giant and destroy all minecraft servers in a few trillion years.
- There are many other suns in the universe.
- The sun is a hot ball of plasma and gas and stuff.
- Other suns we can see are known as "stars"
- You can go outside at night and see stars if you don't live in a dense urban area! Check em' out.
- You can't wish upon stars really.