PinkGal2007, also known as Pinky or simply Pink is a Citizen of Lambat and also holds the title of citizenship speedrunner.
She can normally be seen building layla_luv7's house or as President AD calls it, 'The red building' or chatting in the Lambat discord chat
|Current Citizenships||Lambat (CivClassic 2.0)|
|Known For||Lambat Citizenship Speedrunner|
|Main Residence||Log cabin in Lambat Viejo|
|She/Her, They/Them||Has ancestors who were fae.|
|Banough [Big sister figure, close friend] layla_luv7 [Romantic relationship?/Past date]||Works at Artificial Enterprise in the ingredients branch[Past] Owner of Eveningmist Cafe and L & P.|
|First Civ Server||CivClassic 2.0|
|Iterations played on|
Joined Lambat in 17/06/2021
- Displays a flower of friendship outside her home which is twined with the flower of friendship owned by banyough.
- She has a horse named Lucky[Deceased], a donkey called Fredrick, dogs called Blossom, Rose and Lucy that all have pink collars and a dog named Pumpkin who has a orange collar.
- The second piece of property she owns is her stable/farmhouse which is in fact bigger then her normal wood cabin.
- Pinkgal's full name is in fact Pinkgal Eveningmist.
- While she herself is not directly related to any faes she does have ancestors who were fae or half fae.
- She works in the ingredients collecting branch of Artificial Enterprise[Past]
- She also has a journal in her newly decorated home where she keeps notes and anything written in said journal if ever shared or viewed on a livestream or video is considered cannon for this character.
- She is in charge of the Lambat Workers Rights party after a scuffle with her old boss Artificial Driver due to not having sick day as she had broken her arm two weeks prior.
- She and layla_luv7 are the owners of two businesses, L & P a decor businesses and The Eveningmist Café which is meant to be a competing business to Ad's bar in Lambat.
- She and Layla have a romantic relationship going on as They have gone on a date before and are planning on doing so again.