Lokilog at the CivClassics 2.0 EOTW party, wearing an Okashiman banner.
|Current Citizenships||None (Resident of Yoahtl)|
|Known For||Civball art|
|Main Residence||Altepetl, Yoahtl|
|Known Spoken Languages||English|
|First Civ Server||Devoted 3.0|
|Iterations played on|
Lokilog, also known as simply Loki, is a player who joined civ in 2017, on Devoted 3.0.
Lokilog originally joined civ in Devoted 3.0, where he settled in Mount Augusta. Here, he met HiddenShantu (then known as Crusher6581), who later invited him to join the his nation of Odresh to the north. The two of them worked to build the nation, though this did not go well as they were both newfriends. Later, when Devoted shut down, they moved to TheRealmsMC, and founded another short-lived Odreshi nation. Here, they became friendly with Hokkaido, with which they merged together when Realms shut down to form Okashima. Lokilog made his residence here and served a term as the Minister of Culture, but once again split off as the nation became inactive, recreating Odresh with other former citizens. Here, he served multiple terms as the F.A.R., Odresh's leader. After getting involved with the Odresh-Phylon Conflict, he went inactive in early 2019. For the next nine months, he fell in and out of activity, and then returned for a more stable presence in December 2019. In February 2020, he began work on Odresh's new capital city, Entura. He then moved with the rest of Odresh to CivRealms in spring 2020, during which the nation existed in yet another iteration. After some months on Realms, Loki went inactive following the addition of the new continent, and mostly stayed that way until the release of the CivReign Beta, where he founded Entura, eventually recreating it on the full server in spring 2023. Between these iterations on Entura, he was part of Yoahtl on CivMC.
Citizenship and Govt. Offices
- Mount Augusta
- Okashima (Minister of Culture - 1 term)
- Odresh (F.A.R. - 3 terms, Lt. F.A.R. - 1 term, Lt. Governor - 2 terms)
- Odresh (High Justice)
- The wiki pages for Odresh, Odresh-Phylon Conflict, and Entura, as well as this page, are primarily written and maintained by Lokilog, although this raises the concern of bias.
- From November 2018 to January 2019, Lokilog produced the CivClassics world political map.
- Lokilog has made civball art for various events, including the acceptance of Odresh into the NCA and the one-year anniversary of the Odresh-Phylon Conflict.
A district map of Odresh, overlayed onto the civmap height map.
March 2020 civball of Odresh's districts.
May 2019 civball of NCA members, created to celebrate Odreshi joining the alliance.
January 2020 civball depicting an tension/discussion around Phylon, exaggerated for effect. (See file page for details)
- The most common pronunciation of Lokilog is 'low-key-log'. However, the intended pronunciation is 'low-key-low-g'.